Friday, November 13, 2009

Leopards and Concrete





Leopard print has made a come back in a big way and I am in love. Leopard print was revived by Valentino who has been incorporating it into the collection since 2007. Finally, this year, it has made it onto the ready to wear scene, and big fashionistas like kate moss and Alexa Chung have been spotted wearing it. I don't usually like to play into trends that much, but I just can't seem to get enough of the leopard print. I bought these amazing tights at H&M and now I have my eye on a faux fur leopard print jacket. What do you think??? Is a Jacket to much???

Here are some links featuring leopard print at its finest!! Check them out!!!

Valentino Paris Fall 2007
Alexa Chung
Kate Moss

Ciao,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter