Saturday, February 12, 2011

Le Pouf Rose!!

I am so in love with this French Pouf from Ban.do!! I think it would be the perfect accessory for a valentines extravaganza!! Speaking of, what are your plans??? Dominic and I were planning on going to Raymonds, which is supposedly the coolest restaurant in town. However, since it is brand new, it seems as though they are already booked for the day of love. So, it is our weekend mission to find a replacement restaurant. Wish us luck!!
french pouf

P.S - I also love the model's headband and the perfect color of her lips. I think I am due for a new pink lipstick!! How about you??

Ciao,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE pink lipstick. I've been obsessed with it lately. this pic is SUPER cute! :)

    love
    sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with finding a restaurant! I hope it will be a very romantic day for you both))
    I basically never do anything on Valentine, I'm not used to. In formal USSR where I was born we didn't have it and in Israel where I lived most of my life, there's a Valentine-like holiday in August.. but I wish you two a great Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in this picture, its so girly and chic! I definitely could use some bright lipstick like that in my life!

    mjaguilera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter