Thursday, September 06, 2012

Leather Jackets for Fall

Summer is slowly slipping away as the weather is starting to cool down and the leaves are starting to change to a color spectrum reminiscent of plump pumpkins. Although I will miss the hot days of summer, Fall is by far my favorite fashion season! 

I know that I have been MIA for most of the summer season, but sometimes life just happens and before I knew it, summer was over and I hadn't made any posts on the blog. But now that I am getting an itch for fall shopping, I am also feeling an urge to blog again as it keeps me (and hopefully you) inspired.

I have been searching up and down the internet for the perfect leather jacket for fall. And I came across this Trouve Quilted Leather Biker Jacket from Nordstrom. I love the burgundy color, the detail on the shoulders and not to mention the price point, which is amazing. This may be a winner!! What do you think? Black or Burgundy?




Love,

Karen


3 comments:

  1. The burgundy one is so gorgeous, but the black is more practical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i honestly like them both, haha! ;) but i agree with style journey, the black one is more practical. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Mile End Bakery Giveaway: Win a dozen cookies of your choice!
    Open internationally: Win a set of temporary tattoos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter