Thursday, August 18, 2011

Beach Getaway!

Dominic and I have started packing for our little beach getaway to Mexico next week!! And since it is going to be about 36 degrees celcius every day, I am trying to pack super light!! This is what I hope to be wearing for the majority of our trip!! And although I still have not purchased a Panama hat, my research tells me that there are an abundance of Panama hats for sale in Mexico, which obviously I am looking forward to!!
 Beach Getaway

Cheers,
Karen








5 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun!! I just love that dress and sunglasses :)

    xx
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This round up is PERFECT. I'm so jealous of your trip - HAVE A BLAST and wear sunscreen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beach getaway! You've got me jealous for sure! the ruffly bikini is too cute!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all perfect for a getaway! I love Panama hats too! Have lots of fun in Mexico! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter