Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Come Into My Parlour

I feel like we are really getting into the Halloween season this year. But I am sure that it is just St. John's love affair with all things Halloween that is rubbing off on us. Last night we attended this spooking evening of ghost stories which not coincidentally were all centered around the parlour (which I never knew could be so spooky). Held in an old port cellar, the evening included as amazing glass of Newman's Port which was once aged in the very cellar we heard the stories in.  So, if you are in or around Newfoundland this week, make sure to check out this event as it was amazing!! 


Love,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Wow...sounds great! S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find something to go to like this for Halloween. I am so excited for it, but I've not done anything to celebrate yet.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved to dress up but sadly we had no time. I did however wear all black if that counts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter