Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shades of black and grey...

I must start by apologizing for the lack of outfit posts lately but I was busy getting settled in to St. John's living. In addition, I have been feeling a bit low on my outfit choices.  It is not that I do not own many clothes, I do, however, I just did not bring that many of them with me to St.John's. I was only able to bring two suitcases with me, and one of those was full of housewares. As a result I kinda feel like I am doing the 30 for 30 challenge, only it is not by choice!! So, to refresh my wardrobe I picked up this cute little number from Joe Fresh! Paired with a chambray shirt, I think it is the perfect outfit fall outfit!! 







Dress: Joe Fresh
Jean Shirt: Zara
Boots: Madewell
Love,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. Nice outfit!! I really like your boots! :)

    http://callmemaddie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress. I was tearing through my closet looking for a simple gray sweater dress. This is a perfect one. Have a great day!

    XXX Hilary
    http://thehippinista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute outfit! I love that you out among the fall trees, too :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit!!! Check my blog there's a Prada GIVEAWAY GOING ON!!!

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pic's and I love your dress.
    www.ninajosephine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi !!! This post is great and I love your blog... I hope you'll visit my blog and you'll follow me! Kiss!

    Marti♥
    Glamour Marmalade
    Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter