Thursday, September 09, 2010

Fall's Top Trends - Leopard Print

I am loving so many of the fall trends that I thought I would share a few of them with you. I chose leopard print as my first trend to post because it is one of my favorites. Inspired by some of the top fashion designers, leopard print really hint the main stage this season and in a big way. While the runway featured entire outfits decked out in leopard print, we can follow the trend by simply adding a few leopard print accessories.


These are two of my favorite looks from the runway and definitely statement pieces!


Gucci Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear
Gucci

Balmain Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear
Balmain

I think this girl looks lovely with just a touch of leopard print. Pink and leopard print are a great color combo!!
150281_565
Hope you are having a wonderful week,
Karen

15 comments:

  1. Cooool post, I agree leopard is THE fall trend, I have to get everything in leopard asap (and never ever wear it all together :p)

    xx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leopard is coming back hahaha. I'm not a huge fan but if others can rock it then they should go for it :)

    ~Lily/BanappleArt

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! it's really wonderfull the combination of pink and leopar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. !!!!!!!fantastic !!!!!!

    !!!!!!!fantastic !!!!!!

    ps.
    switch off please the word verification, I follow through google reader which makes everything easier to read, while you make it hard for us to comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. leopard scarf is a must have for me this upcoming cold season :)

    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've since looked more towards streetstyle for inspiration than runway. That being said, the Stockholm photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW I love that second runway photo! The dress is gorgeous!!

    thanks for visiting my blog btw hope you come back and visit me sometime.

    I'm following you now!

    xoxo, jaz
    fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Dress, and jackets, For more designs and latest collection of leather Outfits, visit..
    http://www.leathernxg.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the pink and leopard looks lovely!
    thank you for your comment :)
    Olivia x
    www.something-like-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love leopard!
    http://rredribbon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wouldn't mind some leopard shoes.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  12. For some reason I can't get behind the leopard print trend- I think it looks lovely on everyone else but me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the animal prints this season! I am about to purchase some leopard tights from ASOS! So fun.

    Great post!
    Stop by and pay a visit :)

    XOXO.
    www.styleactivist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love leopard print! I'm starting to convince myself it's actually a neutral, haha.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter