Saturday, September 18, 2010

Modern Friendship Bracelets

I have noticed a growing trend of modern friendship bracelets this season. And while many of my friends have been wearing them for years, I think I am finally growing a liking and appreciation for them. They are not only a great gift idea to give to a friend but you can also buy one for yourself to remind you of a special event/occasion/trip. 

Dilly Dallis was giving these beautiful modern friendship bracelets away a few weeks ago.  And while I missed the give-away I thought they were so cute that I would share them with you!! They are handmade by Ayofemi Jewelry of Phoenix Texas and available on her Etsy store here. They come in a variety of colors but I think I like the eggplant or the orchid colors best. Be sure to check out her shop, she has lots of other great jewelry.


Modern Friendship - Orchid

Have a lovely weekend,
Karen

6 comments:

  1. That one's pretty! Me and my friends used to like making them in primary school....although I don't know that they were very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats cute. i remember having so many of those before. i even learned how to make them... but that was all before.. i wonder where they all went. haha! and i wish i can re-learn how to make them.. sigh..

    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I think I would love them done simply in black and gold, and in abundance, on both wrists.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there! haha yes, nice blog. keep posting ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how sweet it is!
    Thanks for checking out my blog! Would love it if you followed me ( you can do it on blogger, bloglovin or facebook!) :)
    xoxo from Rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter