Monday, May 10, 2010

Our First Home

First of all, I want to say a huge thanks to The Pale and Pallor Princess for giving me a Beautiful Blogger Award. I am honored and thrilled that you would pick me!!!!  

Secondly, I would like to apologize for being a little bit tardy on my blog posts since I have been back in Canada, but Dominic and I just bought our first house. It is not very big and it needs alot of renovations, but we are super excited. We have been working really hard on the renovations so hopefully we will be able to move in within the next few weeks. But renovations always take longer than expected, so we will have to wait and see.  Either way, I will be sure to keep you updated on the progress of the renovations!!

Third, I wanted to thank Wild Bird Vintage for inspiring me to wear my pink jeans again. I haven't worn them since Mexico and they were starting to collect a little bit of dust. Anyways, you should check out her blog to view some of the great outfits she put together with her red jeans!!!









Blazer: Vero Moda
Shirt: Zara
Belt: Vintage
Jeans: Vero Moda
Shoes: Hand Made in Argentina
Jeans: Vero Moda
Earrings: Gift From My Sister

Ciao for Now,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this look. This is really inspiring me to remix my striped shirt!

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congrats on your first home! It looks super cute, and you two are a super cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, you are so lovely! Second, your outfit is perfect. I want to wear it!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter