Friday, June 25, 2010

Wildflowers

Ok, so I know this post is a bit late as I went to see Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers last week, but better late than never. I was so excited to see this concert because a) I was in dire need of seeing some people after being out in the country for almost two months and b) I love Tom Petty. In anticipation of Tom playing my favorite song, Wildflowers, I thought I couldn't wear anything else except for my newly acquired floral dress from my wonderful mother in law. However, I am sad to report that wearing the dress didn't inspire Tom to play the song, but I have to say that the rest of the concert was amazing. 

Just a side note, I want to say thanks again to my mother-in-law for bringing me this chic dress from Topshop in England. It not only fits perfectly but it seems to look better every time I wear it as my tan is getting darker. I am so lucky to have acquired such a stylish mother -in-law!!












Dress: Topshop
Bracelet: Handmade in Taiwan by Hill Tribe people
Earrings: Mexico
Tights: American Apparel
Shoes: Campers
Jean Jacket: Gap
Bag: Zara

Ciao for Now,
Karen

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter