Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Chic Way To Pack Your Sandwich

For Christmas, my sister Sonia got me a goodie bag of super chic, super cool items of which I thought you may be interested in seeing. One of the items was a set of Keep Leaf eco- friendly bags including the produce bag and the baggie. The, "Keep Leaf  Reusable Baggies are a chic and functional alternative to disposable plastic baggies and wrap.  Made from 100% cotton exterior with water resistant nylon liner, they are easy to use, reusable and washable". Wouldn't you love to take your lunch to work in this such cute, eco-chic baggie?!?!
XOX,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. that is very cute! i now just throw my lunch in the bag i'm carrying for the day.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the apple print, would be very cute in a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea..!

    FJM

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh love that apple print :)

    xoxo

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter