Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes - My My Red Carpet Review

Did you watch the golden globes last night?? Since we don't have a TV (By choice. I think there are a lot of really great things to do besides watch TV), I didn't watch them. I did however have a chance to check out what the red carpet had to offer and I thought there were definitely some great looks but also some pretty bad ones!! While the ladies wearing the bright, bold, colors (I noticed a lot of green) were stunning, I found myself more inclined to liking the pale pastels. Anyways, here are a few of my major likes and dislikes.
Angelina Jolie in Versace
My favorite of the green dresses!!

Emma Stone in Calvin Klein
Love how the simplicity of the dress is so elegant!

Rhea Durham in Micheal Kors
The color of the dress is amazing - reminds me of a rose!

Dianna Agran in J. Mendal
Love the silhouette and the color of the dress with the color of her hair!

Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad
Definitely a miss for me!! I am not liking the beaded type shawl at all!

Michelle Williams in Valentino
Not sure I like anything about this dress - especially the daisies!! She is however absolutely gorgeous and I love her hair!!

Thats All For Now,
Karen

12 comments:

  1. michelle williams' dress is definitely a miss for me. haha! j.lo's a miss too but still quite acceptable for me. haha!!

    Janelle
    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana Argan looks stunning, and I love Rhea Durham's dress! So pretty.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rhea's look! I can't stand angelina jolie, but I love how classy she looks here!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hated Michelle William's dress, it was just wayyy to much going on. I am iffy on Emma Stone's dress, I can't decide if its pretty or too simple. Great post!

    Stolen Stiletto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma Stone looks gorgeous here. I love her look.
    Great blog - now following
    Zoe x
    My blog, Diamond Solitaire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog : )

    These dresses are so amazing and feminine!

    Hope to hear from you again soon!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. michelle williams dress is pretty (for a different occasion a definite hit:) coz it's very her...

    ReplyDelete
  8. my fave isn't on here! ha it was the black ballgown one with all the sparkliness. my moms fave was emma stone, but im not sure about her new hair.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana looks stunning here! i really love her! :)

    FOLLOWED YOU!
    xoxo
    http://ibeauty-addict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice picks, but I love the one of Emma Stone the most, she just looked so fenomenal don't you agree? :)

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angelina Jolie look stunning!!!

    xx Maina

    ReplyDelete
  12. angelina jolie was so PERFECT! cute blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter