1 small cabbage
1 pound fresh tomatoes or 3 large cans of tomatoes
1 Tbsp white sugar
1 large hand full of fresh dill
1. Chop onion and cabbage into small pieces and fry in butter or olive oil until cooked thoroughly
2. Chop remaining vegetables into bite sized pieces and add into pot. There is no set amount of vegetables so you can decide how much you want to add, based on what you like best.
3. Add tomatoes into pot and then add enough water into the pot to cover the vegetables.
4. Simmer until the vegetables are cooked and then add vinegar, sugar, dill, and salt and pepper to taste
5. Add a dollop of sour cream on top of each bowl and serve!
Enjoy!! Have a happy weekend!!
P.S - If you are looking for more healthy recipes you should check out my friend Erica's blog -Organic Chatter!! She is a naturopath is training based out of Sydney Australia and has tons of good advice and recipes to offer!!