Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Pendleton: The Portland Collection

I am totally smitten with the new line Pendleton: The Portland Collection. Pendleton which is a century old north west company has teamed up with three portland based designers to create this brand new line. Inspired by the classic style of Pendleton's 'perennial pleated skirts, wool plaids and western wear', the team of young and modern designers have created a sophisticated and urban line with a twist of functionality. And I for one, love everything about it!! You can check out there lookbook here and if you are in Canada you can check out the line in person at Roots and Holt Renfrew!!
 
 
 

Love,
Karen


7 comments:

  1. Wow, this line is amazing! The next time I visit home (Edmonton) I have to look for it in Holt Renfew.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection.
    www.ninajosephine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I adore all the red plaids. I'm actually originally from Portland area so this is really cool!

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a really lovely collection! Would love to have that trench coat!

    http://callmemaddie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These clothes are so cozy... I want to wrap myself in that scarf! Just found your blog, and love it!

    xo
    everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice :) I like it too!

    thank's for your comment girl!!

    one kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter