Monday, November 21, 2011

Sparkles and Sequence

Ever since I can remember I got pick out a Christmas holiday dress for the upcoming year. So when Christmas decorations start to adorn the streets and Christmas music starts to take over the airways, I start thinking about my Christmas dress. This year, I can't seem to get enough sparkles and sequence. I think these sequence dresses by Blaque Label would be perfect for the holiday season, especially for a new years eve party! I have my eye on a  silver one and although it may be a bit much for Saskatchewan, I think I will rock it anyways!! 


Title #22Title #23Title #23
Love,
Karen


6 comments:

  1. Those are some really great dresses! Love the silver one! (:

    http://callmemaddie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these dresses are really pretty! I love sequin :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dresses. Love them all three.
    www.ninajosephine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are some seriously edgy sequins! you'd steal the show in any of them!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. those dresses are show stoppers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter