Friday, March 09, 2012

Black and Blue

My old stand by pair of J brand black jeans finally wore out. Although I dearly loved them, I didn't want to replace them with the exact same pair of jeans. So instead, I bought these J Brand high rise skinnys. And so far, they have been fantastic - giving a bit of edge to each and every outfit!

Also, this is the friendship bracelet that I was talking about making a few weeks ago. It actually turned out to be quite pretty and I love the colors! Have a lovely weekend!




Kisses,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. This is such a great look - especially on you!
    Happy Friday!
    xx
    Justyn
    thoughtsbyapetitebrunette.com
    PS. I love the friendship bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great post, love this basic look:) please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the striking denim combo!

    xx
    Kat
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely love the denim shirt tucked into denim jeans! Perfect styling and you pulled it off effortlessly :)

    Georgi at www.7wondersblog.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh you are so cute, i lovelovelove this outfit! great choice with the jeans, they look like they were made for you they are sooo cute! and i really like how you styled your scarf, its awesome i've never really seen that before! and the bracelet turned out great, i used to make friendship bracelets all the time and loved them, i should start again!
    and by the way i just love your blog!! your posts are all so fun and interesting, and your style is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter