Wednesday, March 07, 2012

The Ektorp Sofa

When we moved out west, we were not able to bring our entire couch set with us because it would not all fit in our little U-Haul. Since, we were only able to fit it one little piece of our three piece sectional, we really feel like we have no place to sit! So, we have decided to buy a new couch and I think we are going to go with the white Ektorp couch! It has sort of a cottage vibe which will be perfect for Saskatchewan Swedish Cottage as well as the little beach cottage we are currently living in. Plus, I think the white couch will really bring the whole white on white look together! I can't wait to get it!! What color and kind of couch do you have?? I would love to hear?




Love,
Karen


1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous couch. Show us photos when you get yours.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter