Tuesday, March 20, 2012

built by wendy ss 2012

Taking cues from boxy lines, slouchy linen trousers and crop tanks, Built By Wendy's Spring Summer Collection would be the perfect collection for any summer occasion. Inspired by the brilliant hues of turquoise and smokey blue enlivened by hints of pastels, pinks and brightly colored yellows, the collection envokes images of the Greek Islands of Santorini. There are so many pieces in this collection that I am dying to buy!

















































































































Love,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm definitely impressed. I've already picked out a few pieces which I'd like! There's a new post up on my blog and I'd love to hear what you think of it, so feel free to stop by!
    xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter