Friday, October 08, 2010

Alley Cat!!

For the past two weeks,  I have been sitting on a combine for twelve hours a day (yes, I am somewhat of a farmer). And although my ipod is full of podcasts, Spanish language programs and some great music, I must say I am getting a bit bored. So, when we a got a day off due to some rain, we decided to head to the city to treat ourselves with some great food,drink and some treats.


Since I have been wanting a pair of Raybans for sometime now, I thought yesterday sufficed as the perfect day to buy some. Although I have numerous fake pairs in a variety of colors, I just felt like a real pair would change my world. There is just something about wearing a real pair of sunglasses; they feel a little bit heavier, a little bit more authentic and most importantly, make me feel like a million bucks. And although I didn't coordinate this outfit with my new Raybans, I think the combination is stunning.






Sunglasses: Rayban
Purse: ASOS
Belt: Zara
Snook: Joe Fresh
Blazer: Zara
Shirt: ASOS
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Frye

Ta Ta For Now, 
Karen

18 comments:

  1. love the blazer! such an adorable fall look!
    and the raybans are just the icing on the cake!

    :)
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the jeans and your hair style!!
    C:
    http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this a lot! Love the RayBans! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uuui! Einen äußerst schönen Blog hast du hier.
    xx, Alice von bells and whistles :)
    Ps: Schau dir doch auch mal meinen Blog an und wenn er dir gefällt würde ich mich freuen wenn du Follower wirst.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, the blazer is perfect!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations with your new purchase :D

    enjoy your weekend :)

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your life sounds amazing!wish i was a farm girl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your scarf with
    that blazer so chic - masculine yet feminine!
    LOVE great style!!

    p.s - love love your bangs!!


    http://gramercyboutique.blogspot.com/


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its always good to treat yourself to something special once in a while!

    Love this look, the blazer is so fab!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look fantastic! im so obsessed with your boots :D
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the big scarf and blazer.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey Karen,

    i really like the pictures that you posted. I love what you are wearing especially the big scarf that you have aroung your neck. Cannot wait to get my hands on one of them.

    I will follow you if you follow me.

    http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this outfit! if you look at my blog, i wear my raybans just about every day. congrats on your first pair! and thank you so much for your sweet comment. so glad you found my blog so that i could find yours!!

    following!!

    x

    http://fashionhash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. yep, you made the right decision with buying the glasses - they look so pretty good on you!
    ..it's a great fall outfit - love it..

    http://chouchouslittleworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look great! I've always wanted some raybans but they are too expensive for a girl who breaks every pair of sunglasses

    i think it's really awesome that you're a farmer. I want to get to the point where I can grow and can all of my own veggies. it must be so nice!

    jenniwells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter