Monday, October 25, 2010

A Pink Thumb?!?

I am not one of those people that you would call a green thumb (def: someone who has an extraordinary ability to grow plants well). In fact, I may just be the opposite of that definition. In my many attempts at growing flowers in the past, I have forgotten to water them, placed them in the wrong light, and have even forgotten about them completely. However, my luck may be changing as I have succesfully transplanted and grown my very own rose bush. I was so proud to see the first buds on the plant and even happier when I saw what a beautiful flower it bloomed into. So, although I don't have a green thumb, I think it may be safe to say that I have a pink thumb (def: someone who has an extraordinary ability to grow roses well)!!!!


Hope you are having a lovely day,

Karen
XOX

7 comments:

  1. Pink thumb? That is so cute! I certainly would be so proud if I can grow such gorgeous roses too!

    Keep plantin'!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty. Pink. Posie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh tanks karen,you're right!
    Your blog it's so lovely and I love your outfits...
    kisses

    http://thescrapbookfrommyshoes.pt.vu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I'm actually really bad with plants, they always seem to die, dont know why...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Having a pink thumb is just as great as having a green thumb I believe.

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderfully pretty and charming. Pink paintery rose. I so enjoy watering plants in my garden. A true pleasure. Have a sweet Thrusday;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter