Thursday, December 22, 2011

iswas + will be

I love the simplicity of these necklaces made by iswas+wilbe,  company based out of Portland, Oregon. Inspired by antiquity, modernity and infinity, this husband and wife duo Rex and Telle Lefler, design jewelry with a focus on showcasing rare, found and ethically sourced materials. I would definitely love to add one of these to my wardrobe!


The Tumble Series in Pale Green- Minimal Seed Bead Necklace with Faceted Brass Nuggets


The Tumble Series in Matte Black- Minimal Seed Bead Necklace with Faceted Brass Nuggets


Love,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. these are super pretty! love the little gold details.

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really love these too. So pretty. I don't think much is better than simple jewelry.
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Just my style. Thanks for sharing.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and so simple at the same time...

    Vicky
    lamaletadeolivia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter