Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Flower Power

I am really getting into the whole floral trend this season. I love love love my new skirt from Mango. It has added a little punch of color into my wardrobe.  It is almost like wearing a bouquet of flowers,  it will not only cheer you up but everybody around you. 

The floral trend this season has a bit of a grown up twist in comparison to other florals. The florals this season come in a variety of colors including red, pink, blue and purple however they are on a dark background navy blue or black.  I know that the floral skirt would look super cool paired with a floral top but maybe I will give it a try when I get a little bit braver. For now I will enjoy the skirt as is.

I have been wearing this grey t-shirt a ton but it just seems to go great with everything I own!!




It is almost getting too hot here for me to be wearing tights and boots but I guess I shouldn't complain!


Cardigan: Vero Moda
T-shirt:
Skirt: Mango
Boots: Diesel
XOXO,
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter