Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Prairie At Heart

Since I have now been away from Canada for about a month, I thought it was time to pay homage my beloved Prairie Province of Saskatchewan. I know that it is not one of the major destinations to see before you die, but it is amazing. There are over 200 000 thousand lakes, pristine forest, and the most amazing sunsets. And despite the common misconception that people from Saskatchewan have no style, I would have to say we are doing pretty good. Some of the best dressed people I know either live in Saskatchewan or are from Saskatchewan. I think you should be proud of where you come from - it has made you who you are!!!

The name of this dress was "Prairie Girl" and so not only did I love the name but the dress was amazing as well. It is a shirt dress detailed with sea shell buttons. 



                                        

Dress: LnE
Scarf: Zara
Belt: Vintage
Boots: Frye
Sun Glasses: Prada

Much love,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter