Friday, February 12, 2010

Singing in the Rain..... Just Singing in the Rain!!!!

 As I posted a few days ago, it was raining cats and dogs here for days!! Luckily it only lasted a few days until the sun came out to warm the city up agian. Although I don't own a pair of Hunter Rain Boots, this would have been a perfect occasion to wear them. My boots were soaking wet and my feet were frozen the entire day. There are Zara's Mango's and Berschka's everywhere in this city, which I have really been enjoying, which I am sure you will notice in my upcoming posts.

Jean Jacket: Gap
Bunny Hug: American Apparel
T-shirt: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Boots:Frye

Check out these cool umbrellas from Marimekko, this might be my next investment.

                        
XOXOX,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter