Wednesday, February 10, 2010

La Casona!

We stayed at this amazing boutique hotel in Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico. The decor and the service were both top notch. And although I dont say this very often, I am not sure if I could have done any better with the decor. It is absolutely speculator. 


Each room in the hotel has a different name and a corresponding theme. We stayed in the Peacock Room which I have to say was amazing. Modern Chic Mexican style, with vintage furniture painted modern colors like bright pink, blue and green.
                                              
They also provided an amazing continental breakfast with fresh fruit, yogurt, granola and the most delicious banana chocolate chip muffins. We had our own little picnic on our private corner balcony. And the best part about the hotel was that it was reasonably priced. I will definitely go back and I recommend you stay there as well. Check out their website at: http://www.lacasonasayulita.com/

                                                        

Muuuuaaa, 
Karen

P.S - I also wanted to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful, cute, adorable and loving Otto. We miss you very much and hope you are having a wonderful day!!!! Lots of Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter