Thursday, August 19, 2010

On The Cover of The Rolling Stones......

True Blood is gracing the cover of Rolling Stones Magazine this issue. And just like the show, the cover depicts vampires, sex and blood!!! Far from the teenage based vampire series, the HBO hit series is addicting, raunchy and racy.  Based around the main character, Sookie Stackhouse, the series manages to satirically point out the negative aspects of American culture such as racism. Yet, the story is intermingled with a love triangle which just keeps getting more entwined and more intense!!

Although the cover has only been on stand since yesterday, it has manages to cause alot of controversy. I for one just wanted to say that I love it!!! The cover represents everything that the show is. So if you find the cover intriguing or interesting in any way, you must check out the series!!! Although I may warn you that once you start watching it you may become addicted!!



 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Raunchy...I can't believe you watch that show! S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. Hahah.
    I love True Blood. It's crazy and violent and completely over the top and awesome.

    Eric, Bill, Alcide, and Jason are all so damn sexy, and I can not wait to watch tonights episode!!!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter