Monday, May 02, 2011

Chocolate and Cotton Candy

After waiting one month for my TopShop order, it has finally arrived. I am not sure if Topshop orders always take this long or if the slow arrival of the package was due to Newfoundland's mailing system.  Either way, I am super excited about my new items of clothing. This brown sweater was one of the items in the TopShop package. And I have already found so many ways to wear it. I think it is the perfect Spring sweater - light and airy with a touch of 70's!!  It is amazing how adding a few new items to my wardrobe has completely inspire me again. What have your experiences been with online ordering??

Well, I don't have long to chat this morning because today is the last day before I hand in the first draft of my MA thesis. I am excited, scared and anxious all at the same time. However, I am really looking forward to hearing the comments from my advisor, so I can make the necessary changes and prepare for my oral defense!! 







Love,
Karen

17 comments:

  1. totally love your pink jeans <3
    and the backgrounds are gorgeous! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is so beautiful!

    Good luck on your thesis!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I love the location and your jumper! Great outfit and lovely post! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! :) love this!!
    you have a great blog!
    i am following you now! ;)
    xx
    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos, as always (: I <3 that you wore the sweater w/ pink pants. Total style crush.
    xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit - what fabulous colors :) I can't believe you're in NFLD! I'm from PEI! (living in Ontario for school tho) Yay for maritimers!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice colors! Love those pants!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pants! so cute!

    XO Hilary Nicole
    http://thehippinista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pink trousers are awesome :) & wow, it took a month! That's definitely quite a long time to wait for an order.

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovee your blog en your style is so nice !!!

    do you wanne follow us ? than we can follow you back
    XoXo

    H&C fashionblog from Amsterdam
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about this post. Absolutely everything. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the shape and texture of that sweater, and it looks great with those pants. Those pants rock!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the lovely comment! I love your pink jeans! Love your blog, I am now following :)

    http://style-love.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute, I love this look!
    HUGS!
    Alexandra
    http://moneuphorie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter