Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding!

Even if you have not been anticipating the Royal Wedding, I am almost positive that you have been waiting for the moment that Kate Middleton revealed her dress. And personally, I think she looked breathtaking!

The Alexander McQueen  dress was a perfect combination of designer Sarah Burton (the Create Director of Alexander McQueen) and Kate's classic personal style. With a lace V-neck bodice that hugged close to her body, Kate's dress very much resembled Grace Kelly's dress worn for her wedding to Prince Rainier of Monaco in 1956. Adorned with a tiara given to her by the Queen and train that was two meters long, Kate Middleton made the perfect royal bride.  

royal wedding social media twitter

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge smile following their marriage at Westminster Abbey


P.S - Prince William didn't look to shabby either.

Happy Weekend,
Karen

6 comments:

  1. It was magical! Beautiful! I really loved every minute of it :)

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right!! It did resemble Grace Kelly's wedding dress. Good call. Such a gorgeous design.

    togetherinadream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :DD
    I agree her dress looked like Kally's one , but I preferred Kate's one :)
    This wedding was so AMAZING !!!

    xoxo ♥
    from: http://Patchwork-of-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, it is a gorgeous dress!

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes I looooved the dress, I was over the moon that it was a McQueen AND a Grace Kelly, I was betting on both!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter