Friday, April 01, 2011

Repetto Shoes

It seems as though many of my posts this week have been inspired by the ballerina trend!! So I thought I would finish the week off with some of my favorite ballerina inspired shoes. Originally created for ballerinas, Repetto, located in Paris France, has a line of shoes for dancers as well as a fashion line. I have a red pair of these flats and absolutely love them as they compliment any wardrobe. Plus, I think that any of these flats would be perfect for both the ballet and color blocking trends this season. As you cannot order these beauties from Repettos online site, you can get them Canada's very own Gravity Pope. If you haven't heard of this store before, you should check it out online. It is definitely one of the best shoe stores I have ever been to. 


Repetto Shoes












Have a wonderful weekend,
Karen

9 comments:

  1. I am always on the look out for new flats, I am going to go check these out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to wear ballet flats all the time. but i don't really know why i stopped. i mean i still wear them once in a while but i'm more of a sandals kind of girl. But now i really want a red pair of these babies!

    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for stopping by! :) yes i can't wait to show everyone my photos from china even though i haven't been yet hehe! you have a lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Flats are MY best friend :) I like that they're all soft colors. I would like the blue and yellow pair. Have a great weekend!

    http://andshesings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flats!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Repetto shoes always look so cute, but I have never tried them before.

    I live in ballerinas hehe, they are the best type of shoes!


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're so beautiful!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shoes are so lovely :). I like them.

    Hugs from:
    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a classic shoe. love all the colours here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter