Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Swedish Hasbeens at H & M

I am sure that most of my readers know that I have been wanting a pair of Swedish Hasbeens for quite some time now. As you may remember I posted about them here and hereAlthough I still don't have a pair, I have some good news to share with you about these amazing wooden soled clogs!! 


The classic Swedish clog has joined up with H & M to offer a 70's inspired line of clogs in a wedge, a peep toe and a heeled summer sandal and they are on sale TODAY!!! Through the brilliance of H & M, they are made with environmentally friendly materials and they are at an extremely discounted price!!! 


Since my nearest H & M is just over 900 km away, I don't think that there will be any way of me getting a pair of these classics before they are sold out. However, if you live closer, I suggest you get in your car, find the nearest H & M and get in line to get first dibs on your choice of size, color etc.!! Here are a few of my faves!!


swedish-hasbeens-hm-4

swedish-hasbeens-hm-1

swedish-hasbeens-hm-5

XOX,
Karen

17 comments:

  1. I have tried to wear clogs before and I had to give up - I kept falling over. But I think they would look great on you and are great for warm weather and summer dresses.
    Joanne
    http;//www.balletpumpsandroses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are super cute. Thanks for the heads up. Now I know what I'm doing today (:

    xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...they are BEAUTIFUL! Adore the red pair. I am so sad to learn that these clogs are on the top of your wish list yet an H&M is just too far away...boo!

    Happy Day!

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie off Duty and Color Me Nana (2 seperate blogs) are actually giving the Swedish Hasbeens away on their blog so definitely check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely they are.. and I can relate (finally!). The closest H&M is hours and hours away.. I've never been.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps: I love you for not having a CAPTCHA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this collection! all look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The basta never published it or maybe I missed it somehow but they are available online. Quick, get on there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was infuriated when I realized they were available online actually because the only one I was interested in was already out of stock in my size but I am guessing they might restock again before they run out completely?

    Talk about infatuated, I made use of the homeland and ordered a pair from the Austrian H&M instead for my parents to forward me. Adds a little to the price but at 29 quid I didn't mind.

    Hope you snag a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Karen, I just wanted to leave you a comment seeing what print you had chosen for your giveaway win! You can email me whenever at lovejulieblog@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all of the tips on where to find the clogs. I did enter both of the draws mentioned above in hopes that I will win. However, sadly you can not order H & M in Canada. Hopefully this will change soon but for now we are out of luck!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. H&M never ceases to amaze me. These are fantastix!!

    jenniwells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let me invite you to my blog. I'm grateful for your every visit and comment. Love, Nikole ♥
    Blogroll: http://nikol-hlavkova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are so fabulous! My H&M never seems to get any of the good stuff though.
    I went looking for the scalloped shorts from the conscious collection, NONE of the stores in my area had them. grrrrr.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter