Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Heart Prague

Have you ever been to Prague, Czech Republic?? I think it is, well actually, I am sure it is one of my favorite cities in the whole world!!! The streets are lined with artists of all types and  the bridges which connect the city are adorned with beautiful statues. This, in combination with the small cobble stone streets and amazing architecture give the Eastern European city an old world charm. And the view of the fairy tale like castle is not too bad  either, it gives the city such a romantic feeling.... I would love to take Dominic there someday!

Photos Via Pinterest


If you have never been there before, make sure to put it on your list of places to visit!! It is definitely on my list of places to go back to!!



Love,
Karen

10 comments:

  1. I will be going there as part of my busabout.
    Any MUST SEE places or things?
    Alex
    http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I would love to go there! It looks so beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear! I am Czech, I study at Charles University in Prague and I live very close! I have visited many (not only Europian) countries and I can assure you Prague (Praha) is the best city in the whole world and it will stay in my heart forever! I am really glad you like our capital! We are honoured, believe me! :)
    xo Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to go to praue - it's next on my mini trip after NY

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been living here for three years now and totally mesmerized by the city :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so lucky! it is definitely on my list of to-go's! awww!!! :)

    and love the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so colorful and fun!
    My friend visited over the summer... she went to a church made entirely out of human bones.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by! I absolutely adored Prague when I was there in 2007. My dad comes from a Czech family (my g-pa was full) so it felt really awesome to see the "mother land". It really is so magical, all of the architecture. Glad others love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be glad to see you here))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is beautiful! I will absolutely be adding this to my list of places to see.

    :) Kat

    http://thissweetreality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter