Thursday, April 07, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Although it is way too windy here to use an umbrella, I have been dreaming of bright colored brollies and shiny new wellies!! When I was young my brother and I used to find the biggest puddles to jump in and would come home with boot fulls of water. And although it may just be a nostalgic feeling, I have a bit of an urge to jump in some puddles with some brightly colored boots!!
April Showers Bring May Flowers




   
Pink Wellies: Tretorn
Purple Wellies: Hunter
Rainbow Umbrella:  Uncommon Goods
Yellow Umbrella: TopShop

Love,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. I lovee that rainbow umbrella. However, I'm sure it'd be destroyed in a second :( The wind in NYC kills all my umbrellas :(

    x Elizabeth / In Between Seams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection for rainy day... i like it!!

    Kisses!

    http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bright colored rain boots! I definitely need a pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. So stylish! Beyond glad I discovered your blog. I'm absolutely in love with this. I'd really be glad if you visit mine too. Check it out for updates every day about the latest fashion news, trends and street style. Would love your support. Kisses from Brazil xoxo

    PS: If you follow me, I'll follow you back.
    http://www.dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally need one of those adorable umbrellas:) They are so totally cute! happy Thursday
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGGGGG, totally adorable! I love rain gear - especially the fun colorful palette you have here, makes the rain fun and not gloomy! You have an darling blog - I'm loving your style!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girl! our blogs share the name "ruby"!! how fun. :) you have fantastic style! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter