Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Do you have any fun and exciting plans for St.Patricks's Day? We are planning to have dinner with some friends and then going to hear some Irish Music at a local Irish Pub. I am sure there is going to be a lot of green beer, however I think I will just stick to my red wine!! 


It is normally tradition to wear green on St. Patrick's Day, but I don't have a single green item in my entire wardrobe. As such, I thought I would put together this little creation of what I would love to wear tonight. I have been eyeing up these gorgeous pleated mid length skirts - aren't they lovely??


        Happy St.Patrick's Day!!


Wishing you all of the luck of the Irish, 
Karen

14 comments:

  1. Great picks, and that green skirt is gorgeous! Happy St Patrick's day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized last night I don't own anything green either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every single pick in your collage! The skirt is gorgeous and I would actually love to find a shirt like that beige one! And are those shoes Forever 21? Because I saw some like those and I regret not buying them now. ♥

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the whole look combined! The skirt is pure heaven!

    great post ;)

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! That's cute! The imaginary wardrobe. You know, i don't think I own any green either. (But I have green eyes, AND I'm part Irish!) I am heading to SXSW in Austin. I'm sure it will be complete drunken chaos with the masses of people there.

    Thanks for entering the Giveaway! Good luck!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh~ I love that green skirt. It is so gorgeous.

    http;//sangminspire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to an Irish pub for lunch with my friend to celebrate! Ha I love the outfit you put together; I don't own a whole lot of green either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that green skirt, its so punchy and fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute post!! I love the green skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute blog! Love it! Also that is one amazing skirt. Swoon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cool ! I love that clutch, can you pleaaase tell me where it's from? I hope it's not worth a 1000 euros haha ;)

    You have a new follower ^_^

    xoxo
    www.thefashionwritress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really in love whit this skirt!!!
    AMAZING!!

    xoxo

    http://myshowroombyp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all of the comments girls!! Always such a pleasure!!

    The clutch is from kirnazabete.com and it is $940.00. Sorry to bring you the bad news about the price!! I also wish it was cheaper!!

    Cheers,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter