Friday, March 04, 2011

Springs Top Trends - Color Block

It is finally Friday, so I thought I would leave you with a bit of style inspiration for your weekend wardrobe!!


There were a lot of bright, solid, colors on the Spring/Summer runways!! And while we haven't seen color like this in a long time, I know I know they will be welcomed in my wardrobe anytime!! 


Not only does it look great on the runway, but it is a super easy look to pull off at home!! To achieve this look try mixing contrast colors, like yellow and pink or pink and red as seen by  Ninna Ricci and Loewe. Or try layering different shades of the same color, like Aquilano Rimondi  and Lanvin!! 


I think red and orange are definitely going to be big colors this season. So think about that when you are creating your fabulous color pallet!!! And remember have fun!!



Ninna Ricci


Aquilano Rimondi 

Lanvin

Loewe




  Hope your weekend plans are filled with tons of goodness!! Dominic and I are going to make some delicious Thai food tonight!!


Puss och Kram,
Karen 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely!! I really like all these colour combinations! This season my looks will be so colorful...well I have just beginning to use orange and fucsia! Kisses!!
    Mónica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors! makes me so excited for spring!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous :-) I never thought I'd say something like that about bright colored clothes, but I actually like them a lot. (Perhaps not on myself, but that's another topic *g*)

    Have a great weekend :-) We'll go to a party at a friend tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in LOVE with color blocking right now! And I LOVE your blog! So glad I found you! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And your boots in your header are adorable missy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing. i have entirely failed trying to wear more color. maybe not entirely but i can't help but wear black often.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exellent Recap! Loved the Loewe Outfit! Xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found out your blog, I like it so much! I'm a new follower. Like your style too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the bright colors for spring, so perfect! Though I do think I'll always be faithful to my love for pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the red Lavinia dress !
    So amazing <3

    What do you think about following each other ?
    I'd be happy ;)


    FashionGirl <3

    Fashionstarlet :
    www.fashiongirl-fashionstarlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love the mixing of the bright colors. Any of these beauties would be welcomed into my closest with wide open arms and a squeal of excitement :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter