Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Alexa Chung for Madewell!!

Alexa Chung, a model and recent MTV starlette (although her show has recently gone off the air) has put out a Spring clothing line for Madewell. I think the collection is going to be great, with the  combination of Madewell (with their super hip yet simple style) and Alexa Chung (who's style emulates a 70's love child and an ultra modern hipster)!!!

In an interview with Mark Holgate for Vogue Magazine, Alexa described her designs as, "Things my girlfriends would wear, and say 'That's sick!' " She told Holgate to, "expect high-wasted pants and jeans and velvet dresses with Peter Pan collars. I want to bring back forties tea dresses, sixties mod dresses...... I want to bring cute back." 

While the line doesn't come out until September 2010, here are a few previews I managed to find online.

Love the high socks!
Cute Bow in her hair!
Clogs in the collection are amazing!!
Beautiful Belt!!
Photos Via Madewell Facebook

Hope your week is going well,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter