Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The Mixte Bike

Have you ever seen a more beautiful bike than this! I know that I normally only ride vintage bikes, come to think of it, I may never have had a new bike, but I think that this bike may have changed my mind!! Inspired by the French bicycle designs of the 1950 and 60's, this classic Mixte model from Linus Bikes, would look excellent with any of the Parisian outfits I have picked out for the season. As the bikes slogan is, "looks great with trousers." 

Mixte

I can just picture myself riding down the streets of paris, with a baguette and a bouquet of flowers in my basket .... or riding down the dirt roads near my farm which is probably more likely. But it is fun to dream.....

Salut Mes Cheries,
Karen

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter