Monday, April 05, 2010

Peacocks and Patterns


Jordan and I are rocking the whole patten on pattern trend that is sooo hot for Spring 2010. Actually, I have to give props to Jordan's creative eye as all of the amazing patterned pieces are hers. Luckily she brought some great pieces from her extensive wardrobe back home so that we could put together this photo shoot!! I love that both of us are wearing beautiful peacock patterns - again it wasn't planned that way but it just seemed to work out wonderfully.

Check out the matching red flats!!





Karen
Tank:H & M Matthew Williamson Collection (last summer)
Bra: American Apparel
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Repetto
Lipstick: Mac - 

Jordan
Dress: H & M 
Belt: Vintage
Bag: H & M
Shoes: Also
Lipstick: Mac - Pink Nouveau

 I wasn't so inclined on the pattern on pattern thing this season. I thought that it looked great on everyone else but me. But now after this photo shoot I think I am hooked - I love it!! So, thanks for inspiring me Jordan!!

Adios Mi Bonita Amigas,
Karen

P.S - Thanks for the photo shoots Jordan. I had so much fun and I hope you did too!!!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter