Monday, April 19, 2010

Wind Wind Go Away....... Come Again Another Day

As we slowly approached Saskatchewan, we stopped for one last photo shoot in the United States of America. And although it we weren't yet in Canada, it was really starting to feel like. The mountains had turned into flat prairie, the abundance of people and cities turned into scarce sightings of people and small villages scattered miles apart from each other. In addition, the weather had drastically changed, it was no longer hot, sunny and humid but cold, cloudy and windy windy windy. We almost blew away like a tumble weed.

I love that you can almost see the wind blowing with the succession of these pictures. Even though it is freezing back up north, I enjoyed wearing this outfit. I have been wearing this skirt with a tank and although it looked good, I was excited to wear it with this stripe shirt and my boots!! I am not sure if you can see it in the photos, but I tied my shirt into a knot on the side. I like the look and it reminds me of when I used to do it in the early 80's, with my fluorescent, over sized, pink t-shirt. If I can find a picture when I get home, I will be sure to post it - however it is possible that it is way cooler in my memories than it actually was.





Striped Shirt: Zara
Jean Jacket: Gap
Skirt: Zara
Tights: Unknown
Boots: Frye
Have a great day,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Love the knot on the side and you're right, it totally reminds me of Grade 8...Tears For Fears concert...and knotted ts are everywhere again! You mentioned Joe Fresh and I absolutely love some of the pieces from them that I have added, and our 11 year-old daughter too! from there.
    We just want some summer weather now. It was 5 below one day last week. Arrg.

    Nice to hear from a fellow Canadian :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thank you so much for your comment, it means a lot to me when people say that they love my sketches:)

    I have to tell you that I really like your outfit, an specially your skiert.
    Good job!

    xxxx

    www.artcrashblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some great pictures and great style, I'll be sure to include your blog when I do my post. Looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments girls!! Looking forward to reading all of your blogs in the future!!

    Much Love,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter