Monday, April 12, 2010

Safari???

I am really not sure where this outfit was heading so I am going to say it is my best attempt at the whole global safari trend. Yet somehow in the pictures I get a Cuban military vibe ... I will let you to be the judge.

These pictures were taken across the street from the place that we have been staying at. I love the contrasting colors of the car and the bright color of the house!! Taking these pictures for the blog has been wonderful experience for both Dominic and I, as we have been finding beauty in things that we have may previously taken for granted. We both find ourselves saying, "that would be a great location for blog photo shoot!"






Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Tank: Bershka
Pants: Zara (super old)
Sandals: Claudio Roccio
Purse: Erin Templeton


Ciao For Now,
Karen

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter