Friday, April 09, 2010

Who Wears Short Shorts???

I figured that as soon as my sister would see this post she would start to sing, "who wears short shorts....". So I thought I would beat her to it and title it the name of the post! I have had this jacket for a while and I have really been wanting to wear this outfit but it has just been way tooo hot!! So today, I wore the entire outfit minus the jacket and I just threw the jacket on for the photo shoot!!!

While this outfit is way to hot for wearing down here, I think it will be great for the cool climate in Canada worn with these shoes and a pair of tights! I love this jacket, not only because I only paid $12 (on the same rack at Zara), but because I love the little studs on the shoulders in combination with the classic cut of the blazer. 








Blazer: Zara
Tank:Bershka
Shorts:Zara
Hat:Zara
Shoes: Claudio Rocco

Que Tengan un Buen Fin de Semana,
Karen

P.S - This has been Dominic's favorite set of photos so far. I just wanted to say thanks for taking all of the photos - you are amazing!!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter