Thursday, April 15, 2010

Style: Driving Casual

Sorry for the absence of posts this week but Dominic and I are on way back from Mexico and we are driving all the way to Canada.  As we are sitting in the car for almost 14 hours a day, I have mostly been wearing comfortable outfits that are not blog worthy. By comfortable I do not mean sweat pants, just not super fancy!! I did however think that this outfit made it to the picture worthy list, plus it was a nice break to get out of the car in Montana for a bit so that we could have a little photo shoot!!

Although I don't normally wear t-shirts, I love this one which was designed by Revolucion Del Sueno in Sayulita. I have previously featured their Frida Tank designed by them so I will leave out all of the details on the company etc. I love how the t-shirt contrasts the traditional Mexican image of Guadeloupe with the ultra modern fluorescent colors.






T-shirt: Revolucion de Sueno
Cardigan: Sfera
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Frye
Earrings: Market at the Chacala
Bracelet: Market in Mazatlan
Necklace: Home-made
Bracelet: Market in Mazatlan
Hasta la Vista,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! So comfy & casual! Love those cardi's, I have a few and can't get enough of them :)

    www.meg-land.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!! I love reading them!!!

 
Free Hit Counter